You have to understand for some strange reason I was absolutely obsessed with this song when I was in early high school to the point of being obnoxious. My youth pastor had MUCH grace with me as he would be asking for prayer requests and I would raise my hand and say, "Big House" (I'm not joking).
I still enjoy the song, though not obsessively. I think it is pretty incredible Joshua enjoys the song and asks for it when I never purposely played the song for Joshua nor tried to get him to like it. He simply heard it, liked it, and asked for it (and still does). I guess it runs in the blood.
And just in case you've never heard "Big House" or forgotten the song, here is the music video...
1 comment:
Awesome! I really enjoy Big House too... somewhere between you and Joshua though since I didn't even find the Lord until towards the end of my high school years.
Never saw the video before... and before watching it just now I wondered how it'd go since the song transitions between "images" or "scenes" pretty quickly, and just as I suspected... but they probably did well to make the whole video that way so the necessary sections didn't stick out.
Post a Comment