Monday, April 20, 2009

A Dishwasher: The Sad Thing


One sad thing about having a dishwasher in soon to be working order is this...Joshua loves to help with the dishes.  He wants to help so much that we have used it as a way to get him to finish his food saying, "If you want to help with the dishes you need to finish you supper."  It makes me sad that  I'm taking away the opportunity for my almost two year old to be helpful, in an almost two year old way...though I'm sure he'll be all about helping load the dishwasher :o)  

2 comments:

tonymyles said...

You can't help but love a little guy in suspenders. Let him keep washing.

andy said...

2 things Tony:

1. I'm glad we bought the dishwasher. I think it is going to free up time to do other stuff in the evening.

2. I'm glad to let him keep washing. I figure he can wash his dishes and we have other stuff that can't go in so he's still our little helper!