Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provision. Don't worry about missing out. You'll find your everyday needs will be met.
Matt 6:33 (The Message)
Saturday, May 16, 2009
The Zoo
We went to the zoo today and Joshua got to see quite animals that he has been reading about...we got pictures with exotic animals like an elephant ("emagoose" in Joshua's words)and a...cow :o)
Yeah for the zoo! I'm glad he was more alert than he was when I took him here in Fort Wayne last summer. He thought the water was more fascinating than the monkeys at that point. :)
It was fun to get to the Zoo. We hope to be able to get there several times this summer and I think Elissa and the boys will get there more often with some of there acquaintances from MOPS & Bible study.
4 comments:
That was a great idea, and I hope you had lots of fun!!!
Phil
Looks like fun! Sweet hat too; hoping they can get today's game from the Brew...
Yeah for the zoo! I'm glad he was more alert than he was when I took him here in Fort Wayne last summer. He thought the water was more fascinating than the monkeys at that point. :)
It was fun to get to the Zoo. We hope to be able to get there several times this summer and I think Elissa and the boys will get there more often with some of there acquaintances from MOPS & Bible study.
Post a Comment